Saturday, April 16, 2011

Mural Update

I know it has been awhile since I have posted, but I am now on Spring Break and able to focus on some cleaning, reorganizing, and decorating. I have had an incredibly productive day! After painting my kitchen a while back, I was trying to fool myself into thinking that the mural was a cohesive transition from kitchen to living room. Instead, it had become the ugly step child I couldn't bear to look at. First thing this morning I decided to take the plunge and test out a theory. If it didn't work I'd simple paint over it. I think the update works and is a nice change from the drab muted colors of the original. Here is the update to the mural. Let me know what you think.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Your comment will appear as soon as it has been cleared by Constantly Constance editor.