Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Album Raiding


When I was back east I asked to look through my grandmother's photo albums and found a ton of incredible photos. I took pictures of them to be able to have for myself as a record of my family's history. In doing so I found this one of my mom. I think it captures the fun and spontaneity that has always made my mom so incredible. Growing up she always encouraged us to pursue our dreams and adventurous nature in exploring the world. Researching my family's history and roots I learned a lot, but I wouldn't be the person I am today without the love and support of my momShe is simply amazing and I will treasure this as one of my favorite photos of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Your comment will appear as soon as it has been cleared by Constantly Constance editor.