Friday, July 15, 2011

Back in the Studio

First day back in studio creating awesomeness. Back in my happy place! Been a long year hiatus.  (Taken with instagram)
(greenware by Constantly Constance)
This is my first week back in the ceramic studio since last summer. It has been a crazy year for me! I am thoroughly loving being back in my happy place. I love throwing pots, it is so meditative and peaceful. I've missed being around kindred creative people, with whom great conversations and inspiration abound.

I am working on an idea to incorporate my figure drawing into my ceramics. I love the technique that I found at Stepanka ceramics where she draws on the clay with highlights of color using different glazes. I am chomping at the bit to be able to experiment with this idea.

Really far away - small porcelain wall pillowporcelain cup with translucent bottomTall porcelain vaseporcelain cup with translucent bottom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Your comment will appear as soon as it has been cleared by Constantly Constance editor.