Sunday, August 14, 2011

Brainstorming Brilliance

Feeling the need to do some brainstorming of ideas for future prints and paintings, I am spending the day drawing a plethora of 2x3in. pictures. I just finished a page full and am now going back to ink them in as well as move on to page two! I am enjoying the design, simplicity, and the play between negative and positive space. This also gives me an excuse to use all my new pens. (darn)

I would also love to hear which ones are your favorites and why! Stay tuned, there is more to come!

Here is just a taste of the fun I am having today. . . .
Cumulonimbus (Taken with instagram) by Constantly Constance

Reminds me of a Target commercial (Taken with instagram) by Constantly ConstanceBrainstorming ideas (2x3) (Taken with instagram) by Constantly ConstanceEva (2x3) idea doodle (Taken with instagram) by Constantly Constance

The photos are taken with Instagram and can also be seen on my tumblr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Your comment will appear as soon as it has been cleared by Constantly Constance editor.