Monday, August 29, 2011

Sad, but true. . .

I was hoping to post the wonders I got out of the latest kiln firing. Sadly, the pottery studio I go to hasn't fired the kiln yet. I've been doing test tiles and experiments with fusing my drawings and my ceramics as I've mentioned in previous posts. I am having a hard time moving forward without the information from the results of my experiments. Sigh.

I am off right now to start my first day of school with the kids. I am really excited for this year. It is my second year as an Art teacher and with a lot of the kinks worked out from last year, I am hopeful for smoother seas. In an effort to better organize the information of lesson planning, I have created a Pinterest account. You may have noticed the button on the right. Other than the usual fun stuff, this is the place I plan to collect ideas for my lesson planning and imagery to use in the classroom.

Wish me luck!

This is a picture of my new display above the classroom library.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Your comment will appear as soon as it has been cleared by Constantly Constance editor.