Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Buttons and Brooches!

The evils of the craft store sucked me in and now I am making buttons/brooches. While cruising through the isles I came across a bag of 1.5in. disks and they screamed "I would look great as a brooch!". I was able to walk away from them the first time, but then I had to go back the next day for other supplies and no longer able to withstand their cuteness or power. Of course I had to buy pin clasps and epoxy too. I must say I am having the best time making these little buggers! I have been enjoying wearing some of them to work as well. I get a kick out of the people who don't believe I made it. Keep checking in to my Etsy store for the latest and greatest!



Making buttons for the shop! (Taken with instagram)by Constantly Constance
I even made a self portrait because I thought it was funny to wear me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Your comment will appear as soon as it has been cleared by Constantly Constance editor.