Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Monterey Trip

I just came home from visiting my folks in California. All my siblings and I descended upon the house to surprise my father for his birthday. It was an amazing weekend! The early morning fog would burn off and the days were stunning. The oak moths recently hatched and were continuously flitting about amongst the branches of the trees. Quite often I could be found sitting on the front porch reading my book and soaking in the sun, when I wasn't loving on my baby niece of course.

While I was there I went on a walk to Asilomar Beach in search of inspiration and beauty. Here are some of my favorite shots from my walk.

Love the silhouettes of the trees in the distance.


Enjoyed the little pockets of color hiding in fun places.


Love the shapes and curls.

This big guy was in my parents yard. Pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Your comment will appear as soon as it has been cleared by Constantly Constance editor.