Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Gallery Shows, Holiday Sale and Traveling. . . Oh My!

So much great stuff going on lately! I'm sorry I haven't been keeping up with the blogging. I have been a painting fiend! December 2nd I have work in both The Spittoon Saloon show at 222 Imperial Gallery and Blackbird Studios' Peewee Herman Tribute Show. I'm following that up with a Holiday Sale December 3-4. Not to mention all the Christmas gifts I'm making and holiday traveling I'm either doing or prepping for. Whew!

Here is a sneak peek at some of the goodies I am going to have at the Holiday Sale. I'll have stationary cards, postcards, buttons, paintings, plaques, and so much more! I hope to see you there!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Your comment will appear as soon as it has been cleared by Constantly Constance editor.