Sunday, November 6, 2011

Grind Stone


Sorry I haven't been posting as much lately. I have been keeping my nose to the grind stone with creating amazing art! I am currently working on pieces for two separate shows in December and the deadlines are fast approaching. eek! One of the group shows has a Wild West theme and the other is a PeeWee Herman tribute. I have been getting amazing feedback on the piece I am working on for the Wild West show. Although I am not really inspired by greatness with the Peewee Herman show, it is one of the last group shows in awhile to get my art shown. sigh. 

I'll keep you posted on the status of the painting and maybe, if you're good, you might get a sneak peek. maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Your comment will appear as soon as it has been cleared by Constantly Constance editor.