Monday, December 5, 2011

My First Holiday Sale

My huge sale and a HUGE success!

This weekend was the first time for me to sell my work at a booth. It was amazing and fun and I learned a great deal. The sale involved 8 of my ceramic friends located in my one friend's house. The traffic wasn't what we had hoped for, but the sales were amazing. Spending the whole weekend with my like minded art friends was a pleasure.




Things I learned:

1. Invest in bags, packaging and plastic sleeves for prints.

2. Better selling techniques

3. Never underestimate a good story.

 4. Pricing, pricing, pricing!

I look forward to the next opportunity to do this again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Your comment will appear as soon as it has been cleared by Constantly Constance editor.