Sunday, May 13, 2012

Succulents in Bloom

Pure happiness to me the joy of watching my plants grow more beautiful everyday!

As promised, here are pictures of my succulents now that they have started blooming! I am excited to say I have more on the way.  I have two planters calling me to plant more beauty in them. Lowes, here I come! Although I have only been sharing little snap shots, all this planting is part of a bigger picture and project. I am redoing my patio and hoping to create a little oasis in the desert I live in. I am not a big fan of cactus, but I sure love the hidden treasures that succulents have to offer. I'll see if I can post photos of the finished patio once it is complete. Thanks for your support!


Sunrise Succulent (Anacampseros telephiastrum variegata)

Rock Purslane

Purple Baby Toes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Your comment will appear as soon as it has been cleared by Constantly Constance editor.