Monday, June 18, 2012

Weekend Update - Art Explosion and The Smith Center

I had the most amazing weekend! I have been painting and drawing from sun up to sun down and loving every minute of it!

I also spent the weekend with my family celebrating Father's Day and just hanging out. I had the opportunity to go see Million Dollar Quartet at the new Smith Center here in Las Vegas. I loved the art deco style architecture and design elements they used to create The Smith Center. As luck would have it we got box seats dead center to the stage! My favorite part was when Scott Moreau sang as Johnny Cash. He sounded spot on and to my surprise was the understudy.

Box Seats Section M

The train was parked right outside The Smith Center!
Thank you,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Your comment will appear as soon as it has been cleared by Constantly Constance editor.