Monday, September 3, 2012

Labor Day Drawing

Very excited to announce a new project I am working on! This is a sneak peek of what I am working on this morning. I am so glad I have this three day weekend to get back into my painting and drawing. It has been far too long!  Due to two new artists I found Friday night, I just ordered some amazing art supplies and anxiously wait their arrival in two weeks. I ordered kraft paper to draw on and a moleskin sketchbook for watercoloring in. I have in search of brown paper bag colored paper to draw on for years and with the referrals I was given went to Blick and found what I hope will be what I have been looking for. (fingers crossed) I know, I know, I need more art supplies like I need a hole in the head. When inspiration strikes, I am powerless against the awesomeness of new paper!

Here is what I started this morning. . .

Brusha, brusha!
Adding the color pencil. . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Your comment will appear as soon as it has been cleared by Constantly Constance editor.