Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Hummingbird Extravaganza!

So I went to the store last night to find half the frames were broken. This forced me to consider alternatives. I think I'm going to end up spray painting the black frames since they are too dark, but pleasantly surprised at how nice the white looks. Last night I had fun drawing Allen Hummingbirds. I think they are my new favorite. I just love their little face!

As soon as I am able to take a break from hummingbirds, I have been itching to draw some quail. I see them running around outside of my house and think they are the cutest. I can't help but smile when I see them scuttle by with their fleet of young.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Your comment will appear as soon as it has been cleared by Constantly Constance editor.