Sunday, January 19, 2014

Elinya: My First Color Work Knitting Project

I was about to start on a fun shawl pattern which would be my official first color work project. This pattern was sought out for the yarn I had in mind. Everything was set and ready when I won a beautiful skein of Cephalopod yarn in the luscious color of Green Huntsman. Needless to say, all bets were off. I had to knit this color right then and there! I dove into my yarn stash and found the perfect color to compliment this stunning green. I found my very first skein of Bugga from Cephalopod Yarns that I had won from a contest they had four years ago. Yes, I've been holding onto this for fours years trying to figure out what to make with it.

I'm in love with the pattern and the color combination! I don't want to put it down! I have so much to do this weekend and I want nothing to do with any of it. I haven't been this giddy about a project in awhile! Here is a sneak peek of what I have started.




Thanks for letting me share my excitement!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Your comment will appear as soon as it has been cleared by Constantly Constance editor.