Saturday, March 26, 2011

The Beginning

I have spent the last few years pouring over blogs for inspiration with my art, researching artists, designing and decorating my home and now creating lesson plans for my art classes. I love gathering information and researching and thought it was about time to share my thoughts, ideas and craft stories. I just finished work on my kitchen and am moving to the master bathroom. I recently learned to knit and am currently taking a watercolor class. Needless to say there is a lot of making and crafting going on. I can't wait till summer vacation begins so that I can return to my ceramics and the true root of my happiness. I hope to post progress pictures and inspirational findings of my trials and tribulations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Your comment will appear as soon as it has been cleared by Constantly Constance editor.