Sunday, April 3, 2011

Oh Happy Days!

I just bought myself a big girl camera and have been experimenting with it on and off since yesterday. The best lighting in my house it from 2-4pm and since I just woke up from a lovely nap to find this to be the case I had to take advantage. Here is a picture of my house taken with my new camera. I love the clarity and the fact that it takes photos that are true to color. If I am going to start my own business selling my art, it was time to get a good camera! It is a dream come true. I have always wanted one, but was scared that it was out of my league. I plan on surviving off of knowledgeable friends till I can enroll in a photography class. The drawings in front of the fireplace were done by a friend in college. The paintings in the shot are ones I made based on Audrey Kawasaki's art. As mentioned in an earlier post she is my muse and teacher. I have been learning her technique by trying to duplicate her work for my house. If you are interested in my art please contact me at constantly.connieart.@gmail.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Your comment will appear as soon as it has been cleared by Constantly Constance editor.