Saturday, May 14, 2011

Calligraphy Love

I woke up this morning and began puttering around the house. Again procrastinating on the things I should be doing (gym, school work, cleaning, etc.). I felt the need to practice my calligraphy again. I have been slowly collecting items for a care package for my best friend and sister. I first practiced her address for the box and then decided to re-do a quote from our special poem we share by e. e. cummings.

Benefiting from technology, my sister and I have recently been able to enjoy each other's company via Skype. She lives an ocean apart and this is not conducive for frequent visitations. She just sent me a card giving me crap for not mentioning her on my blog, but secretly I was wondering if she wouldn't mind being a guest or co-writer. She is an amazing writer and we enjoy collaborating on so many different projects. Eventual world domination is the ultimate goal. Naturally.

More to come from our collaborations so please stay tuned. . .

I'd love hear about your favorite sister tale or about someone who is special to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Your comment will appear as soon as it has been cleared by Constantly Constance editor.