Thursday, June 9, 2011

Happy Friday Eve!

My cat loves to play hide and seek. He evidently needs lessons on hiding. His favorite place is the tunnel created between the throw blanket and the sofa, but his rear end and tail are usually hanging out the back. The picture below is him "hiding" in a clear container. On second thought, maybe it is his safety square. All the same, it makes me smile.

photo taken with Instagram

Something else that made me smile today was receiving flowers from a friend of mine. I love spider mums! They are seriously one of my top 5 favorite flowers. A beautiful sunshine yellow that it alone can brighten your day. 

I love me some spider mums! (Taken with instagram)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Your comment will appear as soon as it has been cleared by Constantly Constance editor.