Sunday, July 24, 2011

Bathroom # 2

This shower curtain from Target  has become the inspiration for my second bathroom.  I love how it has so many colors in it. This is great for versatility when you want to change the accents in the room. 
Home Striped
I have collected some accent pieces for the room in orange and granny smith apple green. I enjoy my  Yankee Candles of Orchard, which regretfully is a discontinued scent, that I got on sale at Marshalls. I also fixed up an old rack I found by spray painting it Leaf Green by Krylon. I plan on painting the largest wall in the room in a blue that matches the stripe in the shower curtain. The cabinetry is a honey color and I need to figure out what kind of tile I'd like to have installed. If you have any ideas let me know!



I'll keep you posted on the progress as I figure out what to do with this room. It is one of those sitting on the back burner while I slowly piece together an idea of what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Your comment will appear as soon as it has been cleared by Constantly Constance editor.