Monday, October 17, 2011

Had to Share!

I was just catching up on some of my blogs to find this post on "House of Turquoise" on her discovery of BHG article on an amazing room transformation. I think I just found my bedroom inspiration! These are al my current favorite color combinations. It would be impossible to wake up in a bad mood in this room, it is so cheery and absolutely stunning. I have been looking for an idea to finish off the transition from the two colors I have in my bathroom and the stencil shown in the sitting area might just do the trick!

overall armoir
I am in love with this wardrobe!
sitting room
Check out the stencil pattern idea.
overall window seat
What a great quilt!
overall of dresseroverall of bedroomdetail of stencil



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Your comment will appear as soon as it has been cleared by Constantly Constance editor.