Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Sorry I Vanished!

My whole life for the last two months has been the creation of a website for the new ceramic studio my friends and I are establishing in the Arts District of Las Vegas, NV. It has been a whirlwind of awesome and I have been learning so much about starting a new business and all the aspects and idiosyncrasies of doing so. I have been enjoying seeing different sides to my friends and been in awe seeing them spread their wings with new found confidences and abilities they didn't even know they had.

This ceramic studio is the start of something amazing and the possibilities are endless for its growth! It is such an amazing feeling being apart of something so big it could change Las Vegas and the ceramic and arts community forever.

Please check out the website I have been working so diligently on building! I am beyond proud of how it looks. It is the first time I have ever built my own site! My sister took me under her wing at Christmas and taught me the basics of html coding and I have been an addict ever since!

If you are interested in helping us we are still taking donations and would love sponsorship. Please contact Clay Arts Vegas at 4information@clayartsvegas(dot)com.

Thank you for all your support and I will keep you posted on any upcoming events!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Your comment will appear as soon as it has been cleared by Constantly Constance editor.