Sunday, March 18, 2012

New Look!

With all the work I have been doing to the Clay Arts Vegas website and all that I have learned in the mean time has made me feel my social media sites are little lacking. I decided to do some spring cleaning to my blog and give it the much needed update it deserved. "So fresh and so clean, clean!" I had so much fun creating a new header as well!

I don't know if you feel the same way, but a fresh coat of paint, a good cleaning, or a little reorganizing always make me feel rejuvenated and refreshed. I was feeling quite claustrophobic in my office studio and decided it was time to gut and redo. My office is organized now and more open with the new furniture arrangement. I don't feel like a am buried in a clutter cave anymore!

I am saving the redesign of my art portfolio site for this summer. I would like to make new art for the site as well. New site and new work is a lot of time, love, and energy and I hope I will be able to accomplish this fete. With the ceramic studio taking so much of my time currently and the horizon seems filled with more of the same, I can only hope.

I'd love to hear your feedback and thoughts on the redesign!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Your comment will appear as soon as it has been cleared by Constantly Constance editor.