Sunday, March 25, 2012

Work in Progress - Interrupted

With my recent inspiration from fonts, typography, and hand lettering, I decided to sit down and give it a whirl. I was looking through quotes to ignite an idea to be able to write out and illustrate with no luck. Then I thought about quotes that have been a staple in my life and of course Calvin and Hobbs pops in my head immediately. I drew out the sketch of words and picture and decided I needed to stretch out for awhile to do the layout for the final version. Granted, I know better than to lay on the floor to try and accomplish anything with kitties around. My body was hurting from too much sitting and I decided to take a chance. As you can see from the photos below I was successful for only a limited time in diverting my cat from laying all over my project. As I was posting the first photo, he took the opportunity to go in for the kill and proceeded to lay directly on top of my work.

After the current quote this will be my next project, "Cuteness always wins over productivity!" You can quote me on it!

My view from the end of my sketchbook.

Cuteness winning over productivity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Your comment will appear as soon as it has been cleared by Constantly Constance editor.