Friday, April 5, 2013

Kismet: Artwork of Constance Stotzer Opening Weekend


I want to say thank you to all my friends and family who made it out to see my show and to all of you that have been so supportive of my efforts! I am truly humbled and grateful for all the love and support that you have shown me! Thank you so much for all the encouragement and heart felt messages!!!! Words can not express how much all of this means to me and how much you mean to me!

Thank you for giving me the confidence to continue moving forward and continue living my dream!!!
Warmest regards,
Constance
PS. More pictures to come of the First Friday activities today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Your comment will appear as soon as it has been cleared by Constantly Constance editor.