Sunday, September 1, 2013

So Many Commissions, So Little Time

I've been keeping busy with art commissions, school preparations, and a few knitting projects to help me unwind. I have five hummingbird shadow boxes to make for friends who have put orders in. I also have an order for ten more shadow boxes to be sold at the Springs Preserve in February. Not to mention three portraits I'm in the middle of. The holidays are coming up and I'm not quite sure what I am going to make or much less have time to make for my shop. In addition to all this, I'm also trying to get into some other galleries outside of Las Vegas. So much going on these days!

I wanted to share some 'in progress" shots of my latest projects.

Hummingbird and Hibiscus flowers: color pencil drawings for shadow boxes

Commissioned portrait 1 of 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Your comment will appear as soon as it has been cleared by Constantly Constance editor.