Monday, February 17, 2014

Weekend Project: Eternidad Cowl

This weekend along with all my ongoing projects, I decided to start knitting a new cowl. It is the first time I have had a pattern request I "drop stitches" on purpose. Believe me I was scared to death the first time I did so. Questioning the whole time, are you sure this is what the pattern is asking me to do? So far all is well and working out just fine. The stitches are very loose as I knit this weekend, because I am having the worst time with sweaty hands. Unfortunately the temperature decided to rocket into the 80's and my body is not appreciating the unseasonable heat. I figure it will all work out in the end since it is so hot here in the desert, a loose knit will be easier to wear when it is warm.

The pattern is Eternidad by Lisa R. Meyers. I'm knitting it with Yummy fingering super wash sock yarn from Candy Skein in a lovely Blueberry Cobbler. Here is a progress shot of what I have done so far:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Your comment will appear as soon as it has been cleared by Constantly Constance editor.