Thursday, July 3, 2014

Catching Up

Sorry it has been so long. I went from the frantic whirlwind of the school year coming to an end and right into flying to Switzerland for 10 days. Since I  have been back, I've been catching up with "grown-up" stuff. You know, the doctor appointments, vet trips, and all that fun stuff you like to put off because being an adult in a whole bunch of no fun sometimes. I have also been working on reclaiming my house and studio.

I have a bunch of fun posts planned and will post them as soon as they are ready. The first being my Swiss trip. So much to talk about that I am trying to find a good way to organize my thoughts (and photos) to be able to share them properly. It was truly eye opening and I can't wait to share it with you.

Off to do more "grown-up" stuff and will catch up with you later.

Thanks for your patience and continued support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Your comment will appear as soon as it has been cleared by Constantly Constance editor.