Saturday, July 12, 2014

Knitting: Blue Boxy

Last year at this time I bought myself the yarn to make a sweater. A little birthday gift to myself if you will. Last week after 10 months of working on said sweater, it is finally complete. This is only my second sweater I have ever made and it's very obvious that I am still learning the ropes. In the end, I feel since I'm the one wearing it, the mistakes don't matter. The yarn couldn't be any softer and the color is simply stunning. Now I just have to wait for this Vegas heat to cool down to really be able to enjoy it.

In the beginning...

Completed and drying

The pattern is called Boxy by Joji Locatelli and I created from Cephalopod Yarn's Skinny Bugga in Fluorescent Millipede.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Your comment will appear as soon as it has been cleared by Constantly Constance editor.