Sunday, March 27, 2011

Audrey Kawasaki

This collection of Audrey's faces came from a critic of her work on the similarity of all her girls. Anyone who knows anything about art knows that when creating the human face or form you draw from yourself. So you will continue to see the same face, because it is that of the artist's. What I see in each of these faces is the development of craft and process. Over time she has improved form, shading, and process to continue to make an even richer experience for the viewer. I have been following her for the last few years and in studying her craft have also improved my own. She is a master of her craft and I wouldn't be the artist I am today without what I have learned from her. Art is not only the expression of, but the exploration of who you are and I look forward to continuing to share her journey.

If you are interested in checking out more of her work please check out Audrey Kawasaki.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Your comment will appear as soon as it has been cleared by Constantly Constance editor.