Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Hilarious Letters

I just stumbled across a website that makes me laugh. The site is Dear blank, please blank and the general basis is that it is anonymous letters to whom it may concern. While I was checking this out, I also found an Etsy shop called Sapling Press that is "in cahoots" with this same site and have printed some of the letters from this site. My favorite printed ones are shown below, but their are so many more to chose from on the direct Dear blank site! All in all I think if you need a good laugh or something to make you smile check it out.

Dearblank-noahdear fork, letterpress cardDearblank-Johnjacobdear girls. letterpress card

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Your comment will appear as soon as it has been cleared by Constantly Constance editor.