Sunday, May 1, 2011

"I Have a Bird House in My Soul"

I have grown up with bird feeders and bird watching as a staple in my life. My cats and I enjoy hours of bird watching as they visit to eat and chat. Our frequent flyers are red-headed finches. I originally got a bag of sunflowers for eating, but it makes an incredible mess! I recently found a mess less bird feed that I can't wait to try out.

This being said, I love bird houses. I love the idea of tiny houses. I am going back east this summer to visit my grandfather and I am hoping to bring back a bird house that he has made by hand. *fingers crossed* I wanted to share some of my favorite pictures and designs of bird houses and feeders.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Your comment will appear as soon as it has been cleared by Constantly Constance editor.