Sunday, May 1, 2011

Roller Skating!

raspberrytart:

(by Karen Strolia)
Some people have dreams of flying. I have dreams of roller skating. I keep a pair in my car, because you never know when you'll need to pull them out and take off. I love the feeling of freedom and the wind blowing across my face. I always wished I could do tricks on them like ice skaters can. I can do quite a few spins and jumps, but it isn't the same. I am so excited to see a resurgence of roller derby across the country. They even have a place to go to do derby for exercise or as they say, "For women old enough to know better". Below is a collection of roller derby art and advertising. Girls kicking butt and looking hot doing it rocks my world!





cityindust:

manic attackers april 9th and 23rd. who’s down??
dears:

Roller Derby Art

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Your comment will appear as soon as it has been cleared by Constantly Constance editor.