Friday, June 24, 2011

Anatomy Illustrations

I love anatomy. I find each shape, structure and function fascinating. I have been going back through some of my old work for inspiration and reminiscing. I used to paint or draw bones when I was bored, not sure when it switched to birds, but feeling the need to revisit this. I also used to incorporate ceramic bones into my work when I was in college. Here are a few samples I have recently posted on my twitter and tumblr if you have missed it.

Shoulder blade 3 x 5 painting by Constance(Taken with instagram)

Ceramic bones I made then sewed into a book.  (Taken with instagram)


Hipbone anterior acrylic on paper bag. Always fun to practice making bones.  (Taken with instagram)Hip bone. Reminds me of a moth. Old sketchbook of mine.  (Taken with instagram)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Your comment will appear as soon as it has been cleared by Constantly Constance editor.