Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Zen Shorts Update

A while back I talked about a commission I was working on. Well, I am proud and relieved to say I am done! Thought you might like to check out the end result. This is watching the clear coat dry out on my porch. Can't wait to put my house back to normal. Working on something this big displaced all my dining room furniture into the living room, and kitchen, etc. It took the fun out of making it, because I just felt out of sorts. *sigh*

I did learn a lot! This was first time working with wood panels this size. Also experimented with Minwax's Polycrylic protective finish and will definitely be using this from now on to finish my pieces. It brings all the best traits out of the wood and makes it glow. Love!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Your comment will appear as soon as it has been cleared by Constantly Constance editor.