Wednesday, June 15, 2011

An Experiment with Watercolor

I have never done one of my ladies in watercolor on paper before and decided to try it out. Although she is beautiful, I feel I still have some things to work on till I get the effect I want. My favorite parts are the seaweed, coral, and crab arm. They were the most fun to make and turned out the way I would have wanted. Interesting that I love her accessories better than her. I absolutely love the movement in the seaweed.

“Cancer” close up (Taken with instagram)
"Cancer" close-up
“Cancer” watercolor  (Taken with instagram)
"Cancer" watercolor (Taken with instagram)

Now  available at my Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Your comment will appear as soon as it has been cleared by Constantly Constance editor.