Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Viewing Experience

 Interested in scrolling blogs in a more efficient and exciting way?

 I am without a doubt a visual person. I scroll through blogs, tumblr, pinterest, and the like in search of images for inspiration in design, for my art, or fixing up my house. Everyone has a different preference for their viewing options and here are a few more just to check out my blog.

Well Blogger has 5 great new ways to do so: timeslide, sidebar, mosaic, snapshot and flipcard. To access simply type in /view after the blogspot.com in the address bar above, then choose your preference from the drop down menu.

My favorites being flipcard and snapshot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Your comment will appear as soon as it has been cleared by Constantly Constance editor.