Saturday, June 4, 2011

Logo Design

Who has two thumbs and is designing her own logo? That would be this gal right here!

The first thought to pop in my head the other morning was the idea for my logo design. (I love waking thoughts!) I knew I wanted to do a self-portrait version of what I have been currently using to use as my Etsy shop banner and on business cards. I just finished the black and white drawing and now to ink her in for color options.


This is officially the first time I have ever liked a self-portrait of myself. Stylized of course. My hair is nowhere near as long, but I wanted that art nouveau feeling and movement in the design.

I am still (quite painfully) working my way through the technical aspects of all this. Grumble. Teaching myself Photoshop along the way.

Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Your comment will appear as soon as it has been cleared by Constantly Constance editor.