Saturday, June 4, 2011

Something to Brag About

I had my first ceramics sale yesterday! It was not as successful as I would have hoped, but learned a lot from the experience. The whole experience was exciting and quite exhilarating. Happy dance!


Recently, I have been feeling weighted down with all my "old" art that has my house bursting at the seams. I am desperate to move forward with exploring new art ideas, but have felt unable to do so with no room to grow. So I loaded up the car full of my pottery and took it to work. I had two main goals in mind for this sale which was to make room for more and pay for supplies to continue making my pottery. All in all, I think it was very successful for being my first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Your comment will appear as soon as it has been cleared by Constantly Constance editor.