Thursday, September 8, 2011

Art-o-mat Update and Sample

Artomat sample. By constantly Constance  (Taken with instagram)
Art-o-Mat sample piece, by Constantly Constance

Last month I wrote a post about the Art-o-Mat, the vintage cigarette machines repurposed to selling art for $5.00. I have had a lot on my plate in combination with difficulty trying to find the right size wood for this particular project. With a friends help I finally have the makings for my sample piece to send in for jurying. Now to design a 2x2 placard for description of product to be placed in machine and we should be rolling!

What do you think? Would you pay $5 for a 2x3 piece of my work?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Your comment will appear as soon as it has been cleared by Constantly Constance editor.