Monday, March 19, 2012

Knitter Beginner

Last year I learned to knit and have been an addict ever since. Knitting for me is a way to unwind. I love how I can sit back and relax while catching up with my Hulu shows while being productive at the same time. I prefer little projects like scarves and such. This gives me the sense of accomplishment, while they are simple patterns so as not to take up too much mental capacity. If it is complicated and I have to keep track of the counting, then it isn't relaxing for me. I am currently working on a scarf for my friend which I have named Neapolitan dream, made obvious because of the colors. If you want to loo me up on Ravelry.com I am TheConnie. I am not very good at taking pictures of my work and posting the completed results, but I do frequent Ravelry frequently for pattern ideas and inspiration.



If you're interested the pattern I used to make this scarf is the One Row Lace Scarf and you can find it over at Give Me a Purl. The yarn I am using is Bernat cottontots and the color is Doll House. It was on clearance at Michael's craft supply the last time I was there, so if you're interested I'd hurry on down there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Your comment will appear as soon as it has been cleared by Constantly Constance editor.