Monday, May 28, 2012

Clay Arts Vegas - Swag

Clay Arts Vegas (CAV) is the ceramic studio that I do the web design for as well as assist with the social media sites and run the online store. I regretfully had to step down as a cofounder, but am still extremely involved with supporting the growing business. I am proud to have been apart of Clay Arts Vegas inception and look forward to seeing it flourish in the Arts District here in Las Vegas.

I am proud to announce that CAV just got in the coolest swag merchandise! I bought a tank top yesterday and am loving it! Please show your support by purchasing a t-shirt or tank top from our online store or stopping by lay Arts Vegas if you're in the Las Vegas area.

I am wearing mine and ready to get dirty with some clay! 


Thom, Founder of Clay Arts Vegas is rocking his swag!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Your comment will appear as soon as it has been cleared by Constantly Constance editor.