Friday, June 1, 2012

Box Bag Addiction - aka "Bag Lady"

My Assistant Principal who is to blame for getting hooked on knitting has now gotten me completely addicted to box bags and deliciously expensive yarn. (sigh) So now I have a collection of 3 beautiful box bags, all of which I have purchased from Absolute Wonder on Etsy all crafted to perfection by Ginger! I truly can not say enough good things about the product or Ginger's customer service. I just received my custom order for cupcakes and sprinkles. To my surprise she added the cutest star on the zipper pull which totally made my day! Beuaty is in the small details and just when I thought the bag couldn't get any sweeter with the colors, sprinkles and cupcakes, I see the star! I am seriously crushing on these bags!


I think they are amazing individually or all together!
Let me know what you think and don't forget to check out her shop!

Thank you,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Your comment will appear as soon as it has been cleared by Constantly Constance editor.