Saturday, June 2, 2012

Wrap it in a Bow and Seal it with a Kiss

Over the last few months I have been collecting little goodies, such as washi tape, twine, corner and hole punches. Why? Well, I have been wanting to package my art better for Etsy and holiday sales. It's very hard to merchandise and market when my art work is so eclectic. I am hoping to hone in on a voice and theme this summer while I begin my Christmas in July workshop extravaganza. (fingers crossed)  Here is a taste of what I have been procrastinating with today. I'd love to know what you think!

I'd love it if someone would purchase something from my Etsy shop so I could send one of these beauties to them. (sigh)

Add caption


Thank you,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Your comment will appear as soon as it has been cleared by Constantly Constance editor.