Saturday, May 26, 2012

Yarnathon - Helping a Yarn Addict

As I mentioned in my last post, I am setting a goal to be able to knit myself a sweater! I'm working my best to improve my skills, patience, and know how to accomplish this great feat. Knitting a sweater takes quite a bit of yarn and I just ordered some amazing and beautiful yarn. I would like to continue on this path of making magic, but the best yarns are pricey. This is where I would like your help!

Over at Eat.Sleep.Knit, they have a Yarnathon where you get cool prizes and rewards for yards of yarn bought. I'll earn $5 in store credit any time a new customer places an order after following a link from my site. I'll also earn 5 yards of Yarnathon yardage for every new person who simply visits their site from my blog!

Click the link in the side bar to help me with my Yarnathon! 
Thank you so much for all the love and support!

(click here to help me with my yards)

This is my dream yarn that I am saving up my pennies for! Four skeins makes a sweater!

Dream in Color Yarn - Classy - Emerald Darkness


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Your comment will appear as soon as it has been cleared by Constantly Constance editor.