Saturday, October 20, 2012

Holiday Preparedness

Sorry I haven't written in awhile. Life has been CRAZY lately. Which isn't surprising since it is that time of year again. I am been busy with work and have had limited time to work on my art, but have been sneaking it in here and there. I am still plugging along with my Grimm series and can't wait to show you more once the show is up and running in December.

I have begun the holiday ornaments and ACEOs this weekend, since I was feeling on behind. I tried to make stationary, but the order got botched and I am dealing with the clean up now. (le sigh)

I haven't had time to write much in the way of blogging, but I do want to make sure you know that now that I transformed my Tumblr account into an art journal I post there more often. Instagram makes it really easy to post pictures of my art updates via multiple social media sites.

This is the first of the dated holiday ornaments to come out. I have already sold one and need to finish the other four of this design. Check out my Esty shop for more details! 


Thank you for all your support and patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Your comment will appear as soon as it has been cleared by Constantly Constance editor.