Sunday, December 9, 2012

Grimm Show at Blackbird Studios

I've been on an art high for the last week. Since I submitted my work for the Grimm show I have been getting the best compliments on my art. Some of these praises from fellow peers whom I admire deeply and am completely awe struck. I have begun meeting artists whom I have been following for years and now have had the opportunity to actually meet them in person and of course I'm completely star struck! I have SO many people ask me when my solo show is going to be which I think is one of the most flattering compliments one can receive at this point in my art career. All I'm going to say, is that things are in the works. I don't want to jinx anything too soon, but keep a look out for wondrous announcements!

The Grimm show at Blackbird Studios that I am currently in was transformed into an enchanted forest and is truly magical! I'll share more photos with you as I get them, but here is a taste of the show. If you would like to see more, please check out my friends blog and his beautiful photos.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Your comment will appear as soon as it has been cleared by Constantly Constance editor.