Thursday, December 20, 2012

Hint Mint Holiday Art Contest

Hint Mint is having a holiday contest for their release of Audrey Kawasaki's holiday mint sets. A lot of my friends and fellow artists have been submitting their work, so I decided to try my hand at it too. I have received great feedback and have submitted a second draft based on their recommendations and am awaiting their response. So excited to have gotten such amazing support so far for my design. The prize is limited edition Audrey Kawasaki tin sets as well as Hint Mint posting your artwork on their Facebook page. What great exposure!

Here is my submission:


Thank you Hint Mint for this opportunity!
Fingers crossed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Your comment will appear as soon as it has been cleared by Constantly Constance editor.