Saturday, July 12, 2014

Newest Knitting Project

Back in February I posted about the Elinya Shawl that I had completed. Last week I decided to start another one. I enjoyed knitting of it as well as the results of the striped color work. As I was rooting around in my stash, I came across some yarn that I had not only forgotten about, but had set aside for another project. I felt they would be perfect for the Elinya shawl instead. The yarn had been bought at Tuesday Morning a couple years ago and is Louisa Harding Aimee in the colors Storm and Seagrass. It is made of 90% cotton and 10% cashmere and is so ridiculously soft. I love the softness running through my fingers as I knit it and can't wait to snuggle into this shawl when it is all done. Heaven!!!!

I've made it quite a bit farther than this photo, especially since getting stuck at the car dealer for three hours and then again at the DMV for another two and a half hours. This is the best photo of the yarn and color striping and I promise to show you the completed project.


Thanks for letting me share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Your comment will appear as soon as it has been cleared by Constantly Constance editor.