Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Spring Has Sprung!

I am an avid reader of the Apartment Therapy website for design ideas, going green information, and just general food for thought. Biannually they have a "spring cleaning" event that goes hand in hand with their book. I look forward to this event and I am sad they have not started it yet. So I am going back to the fall event videos to help with my systematic process of refreshing my house. I like that it helps not only organize your spring cleaning so that it is manageable, but also helps with your mind set on how you look at living in your house and the home you are creating. Ready, Set, Go!


MaxwellDay one: Clean One Room

Video series is by the author of Apartment Therapy: The Eight-step Home Cure, Maxwell Gillingham-Ryan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Your comment will appear as soon as it has been cleared by Constantly Constance editor.